Let the fun beginning!
Salsa is a great keep fit and perfect for meeting new people in a safe environment. Our classes are fun and friendly and we immediately put you at ease so that you can relax and learn whilst having fun.
Our Beginners Salsa courses are designed for people who cannot dance so there is no excuse not to join us. Give it a go and you might find that you enjoy it more than you had ever expected.
If you are new to Salsa, book your first 6 week course, Tuesday 24th May 2022, 19:30pm
Ready to get back into Salsa? No problem, book your next improvers class
You are an Intermediate or advanced dancer, book your Salsa voucher
- Do you cater for absolute beginners? Absolutely
- I have two left feet, I can’t dance! Of course you can dance! You just have to take the time to learn. Some people learn faster than others but if you stick to your lessons, you will be able to dance within 6 weeks
- Do I need to book in advance? Recommended – although you can turn up at the beginning of each course
- Do I need to bring a partner? No, you don’t as most people come on their own and we will ensure everybody is paired up
- What should I wear? Whatever you feel comfortable with, it is entirely up to you.
- Do I need dance shoes? Not at the beginning so wear whatever you feel comfortable with (except flip flops or stiletto heels)
- Am I too old? You are never too old to SALSA!