Our aim is to get you dancing to a basic level within 6 weeks!
Join our next 6 weeks Beginners course
Tuesday 16th October, 2018, 7.15pm
Whether you come on your own or not, we will do our best to make you feel very welcome and we can guarantee that by the end of your first session, you will have met most students.
Costs: £40.00 for the whole course + 7th lesson FREE
To book email email@example.com
So, give it a go, Salsa is fun and a great keep fit!
Questions you might have…..
- Do you cater for absolute beginners? Absolutely
- I have two left feet, I can’t dance! Of course you can dance! You just have to take the time to learn. Some people learn faster than others but if you stick to your lessons, you will be able to dance within 6 weeks
- Do I need to book in advance? Recommended – although you can turn up at the beginning of each course
- Do I need to bring a partner? No, you don’t as most people come on their own and we will ensure everybody is paired up
- What should I wear? Whatever you feel comfortable with, it is entirely up to you.
- Do I need dance shoes? Not at the beginning so wear whatever you feel comfortable with (except flip flops or stiletto heels)
- Am I too old? You are never too old to SALSA!