Summertown has many places to park (see map below).
5 levels of Salsa from Absolute Beginners to Seasoned Dancers (see below)
Schedule of our classes
|7.15pm – 8.15pm||Level 1
Absolute Beginners (Rosa/Paul)
Improvers I (John/Jo)
Intermediate I (Giles)
|8.15pm – 8.30pm||Practice / social for all levels|
|8.30pm – 9.30pm||Level 3
Improvers II (Rosa/John)
Intermediate II (Giles)
|9.30pm – 10.00pm||Practice / social for all levels|
Here are a few videos of Level 4/5 classes (all classes are cross body lead on1) – videos to follow
Get to know your teacher(s) so meet them now!
Find us on Facebook
FOR YOUR DIARIES – START DATES OF FORTHCOMING BEGINNERS COURSES
Here are the start dates of our 6 weeks Beginners course so that you can plan in advance which course to book
BACK TO SCHOOL SALSA – September 5th!
Tuesday 5th September 2017, 7.15pm (6 weeks)
Tuesday 17th October 2017, 7.15pm (6 weeks)
NEW YEAR SALSA 2018
Tuesday 9th January 2018, 7.15pm (6 weeks)
Tuesday 20th February 2018, 7.15pm (6 weeks)
Tuesday 3rd April 2018, 7.15pm
Tuesday 15th May 2018, 7.15pm
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org
What level should I be attending?
- Level 1: Beginners course – This level is for people who have no or very little knowledge of salsa, therefore you do not need any prior dance experience
- Level 2: This level is the progression route from level 1 – you will build on what you have learnt in Level 1 and will develop basic techniques for Leading/Following with cross body leads, cross body lead turns etc…
- Level 3: This level is the progression route for levels 1 & 2 – you are proficient with the principles of Leading/Following and will learn how to put together different combinations of moves
- Level 4: This level is the progression route from Level 3 – you are confident with your Leading/following techniques and are ready to learn more material to progress to Level 5
- Level 5: This level is the progression route from Level 4 – you are a “seasoned dancer” who will learn techniques for spins, footwork and intricate turn patterns
How much do classes cost?
- £7.00 per lesson or £10.00 for 2 lessons on the same night (available for Levels L2/3, L4/5)
- £35 for 6 weeks Beginners course (Level 1) + 7th lesson FREE
- £35 for 6 weeks Vouchers + free 7th lesson (Levels 2,3,4 or 5)
- £60.00 for 6 weeks for 2 lessons on the same night + free 7th lesson (available for Levels L2/3, L4/5
Venue: Summertown Church Hall, Portland Road,
Summertown, OXFORD, OX2 7EZ